Monday, August 3, 2009

Be yourself.

A People Pleaser......


Was not my life goal.


And quite frankly I'm sick of it. For some reason I can never say no to people. This is exactly why you hear me saying "I hate all of humanity"
Do I always mean it? No absolutely NOT. It's simply because I get overly stressed and annoyed by people. People are simply people. We are the way God designed us. Each and every one of us are different and don't necessarily have the same opinions, interests, and or ideas. We are who we are. Am I saying we should change to please other people. No! You should Never change to make a person like you more or to feel excepted. God made you the way you are for a reason.
DaVinchi painted the Mona Lisa.... So would you try to repaint her nose if a friend told you it annoyed them? So why change yourself for someone other than your creator? God made you the way he wanted you to be.
Don't change. Ever.
You don't have to try and impress someone just to fit in. Be yourself. Although "Be yourself" is probably the worst advice you could give to some people, At least their not ruining their lives trying to be noticed by the "in" crowd or trying to impress a boyfriend, or changing themselves to be someone "they" want them to be.
So Be yourself and say what you feel because, Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, Don't mind.


2 comments:

~Johanna~ said...

Hey! Nice "be yourself" quote (Mona Lisa's nose)... JSYK, I in school. Decided to say HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tag me back when you can.

~Johanna~ said...

Thanks a lot, goob!!! Btw, *poof*... teeheehee... ;)