Sunday, July 26, 2009

It gets old.

I was recently informed that.....
Once again, We're moving.
For the past seven years we haven't been able to settle down. We have moved from place to place nearly every year since the sixth grade. If you know me well enough, you would know that I hate moving with a passion. It's not the whole new town, new house idea. It's the whole packing and unpacking, Loading and unloading, decorating and undecorating thing. If you get where I'm going. It is a very big stress for me. And It just so happens that my mom signed the lease at the end of July, School starts in less than three weeks. So everytime we move I always start off school with my life in boxes, my clothes in bags, and my bedding packed away. I always start off at a slow pace in school, never with a kick, due to the whole stress of unloading, unpacking, and redecorating. You would think I would be used to this nearly annual move, But No, Everytime I get my hopes up and wish for the best, hoping that maybe this will be the last move, No, everytime I'm wrong. You would think that I'd know these things because I'm pretty good at predicting things, But NO! Not these things, EVER. I'm so sick of moving, It's beginning to get rediculous. But Hey Maybe, Just maybe....No, Of course not. Well I guess I can always look forward to the room I get to decorate, Again. That if I even get my own room and actually have enough space to do what I want with it. But if it comes down to it and we have to squeeze three people in a single bedroom house, then Hey might as well make the best of it. I'm just tired of the stress of moving everything and putting it all back. It gets old.

1 comment:

The Oliver Family said...

If mrs. Hall approved then, by all means, leave the post the way it is.