Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Milk.

So Monday afternoon I was sitting on my bed Watching a movie eating some Peanut butter crunch, and texting my friend Matt. I had my knees pulled up into my chest and my bowl of Peanut butter crunch sitting in the little crevice and I had my cellular device sitting upon my left knee. I was just sitting there enjoying my Peanut butter crunch and watching my movie, the next thing I hear is PLOP!!!! I look down and my cellular device is in my bowl of Peanut butter crunch!!!! I quickly yank it out and dry it off with my shirt, turn it over, open the back and dry it off. I turn it on and all that would come on was the Samsung screen. I tried it a few more times and it finally came on. It was a little slow and it wouldn't allow me to send texts. about an hour later it shut off and wouldn't come on at all. So I am momentarily phoneless. I will be with out a cellular device for until the end of wed. if you need to reach me try me on Facebook or here. But yeah I should be up and running in no time. So it's cool. ;)

2 comments:

Mike Giardino said...

oh noes!!!
I dropped my cello in my pool last summer and left it in a bowl of dried rice for 48 hours and it still works to this day, just take the battery out and all and put it all in rice. see if that works!

~Johanna~ said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! We needs to discuss what were gonna do for Halloween. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO????!!!!!!!! ummm... crap, crap, crap! Well, you know where to find me soooooooooooo... whenever you get the chance you need to call or email me or somethin'.