Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Baby.


8-20-2010
Dear Baby,
I'm a little over four months pregnant with you now. I've begun feeling you move. It's pretty exciting. It feels like a flutter. Daddy can't feel you yet, but he will. I have my twenty week ultra sound in ten days. I'll get to see what gender you are. Daddy and I can't hardly wait. My belly is getting big. That means you're growing. I can't wait to feel you kick for the first time. I can't wait to see how big you've gotten when I go in for my check up. I bet you've grown alot. I can barely lay on my stomach anymore. I hope I'm not squishing you when I do. heh. I don't even know you yet but I love you sooo much. Daddy loves you too. Daddy lays on my stomach and gives you kisses. He talks to you too. He tells you that he loves you. :) I can't wait for you to meet him. He is so wonderful and caring and loving. He's the one that's been talking me through everything and taking such good care of me. He will do the same for you too. He will will be so good to you just as he is to me. You will love him so much.
I love you Baby.
Love Mommy. :)