Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Rare good day.


Soo... Today I.....
Got woken up by my cellular device, It was Laura. She was simply returning my call from the night before. I answered and told her I would have to call her back later, I was in the middle of a very important appointment with my bed. I fell back asleep and not even twenty minutes later my dad came in and said "Come on Haley were going to go riding down at scales and go for a swim." "Ugh Okay Dad be there in a minute". So I got up threw on some shorts and my tie die t-shirt and ran out the door. Got on my bike and hit the road. When we got there we rode down to the lake and paid to go swimming got into the water and I felt as though I was swimming in pee. It wasn't cool or refreshing. What a waste of three dollars. Blah. We rode home, took a shower and got ready to go to the Leakes. When I got to the Leakes we sat around while Abria folded towels and Ryan watched Tennis and Deflated a ball. We went to Charlie's Mongolian Barbecue, Which was Amaazing. Went to big lots, Nathan and I tested every single matress in the store. And when I say tested I mean we layed on them for like ever. But yeah after this we walked around and played with balloons and singing toothbrushes. We went back to the house, Sadly I had to leave. After I left I went to Barnes and Noble. I Had actually gone to get a notebook. When I walked in I headed straight up stairs and looked through the poetry section, the teen section and headed down stairs to find that they had a clearance section. Walked over began looking through, And not but seven minutes later I saw through the corner of my eye a girl walk by, I looked up and to my surprise I saw Kasey. She gave me a heart attack. It was hilarious. I ask where Joel was and she said right there and pointed in the direction behind me, I turned around and BAM, there was Joel, It scared me haha. It was crazy we talked for a few minutes and went our separate ways. I found a book that looked half way decent so I grabbed it. Found a lefty journal (journal for left handed people) and payed. I began home and decided to take a stroll down memory lane. Went through Yankeetown(where I grew up) and came out through the boonies. I finally got home and decided to let you guys in on one of my rarely good days. Hope you enjoyed reading it as I have had experiencing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! im leaving you a comment when you are at my house!get uot of my house and off my property!!!!just kinding!!!
ashlyn

Haley Jo. said...

Haha wow Ash. You kill me Bahahaa. No. J/k.

Anonymous said...

yes i know.i kill everybody. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AsHlYn