Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mrs. A. And Three Teenage girls.

I know It's long, But read it.
It's deffinantly worth the time. ;)

So This past weekend.......
Mrs. A. took Autumn, Sarah, and I to an Otters game.
As we pulled up in Sarah's driveway she walks out in a Polo. Mrs. A. says "What is today, Polo day?"(bc Autumn too had been wearing a polo.) We head back to the house to eat. I wasn't that hungry because I had just eaten Chick-fil-a. But Mrs. A. told me that she made this meal especially for me. We were having steak, potatoe salad, eggs, and green beans. So I had to sit down and eat, Again. Bahaha. It was horrible. I was sooooo... full. After we finished eating we loaded our selves in to the van. When we got to the game we found our seats and spotted Mrs. Morris, Went to say Hi and came back to our seats. Not but a few minutes later we spotted Bro. Morris, Haha, In an Uncle Sam suit. Got a picture with him and once again, returned to our seats. Not long after did a drunk guy and his friends come and pop a squat by me. We exchanged a few words and watched the baseball game. After the game they had some pretty sweet fireworks. We watched them and headed back to the car. Mrs. A. Offered to take the Fromeshays* home. We dropped them and ran from the Fromeshay boy. We headed towards Newburgh and Mrs. A. asked if we wanted some icecream, and being teenage girls you outta know that we can't resist. So I point to a mcd's and say theres one, Mrs. A. says we Aren't eating in Evansville were going to Newburgh (It's cleaner). Okay. We get to Newburgh Mcd's and Sarah's still got the Hickups. A threatens to tell the boy at the cash register that Sarah likes him if she doesn't stop Hickuping. It only made it worse. We got our icecream and peanuts and took a seat. Mrs. A. has hers down in a flash, She retreats to the bathroom and warns us not to move. But what she didn't realize is that she was talking to three teenage girls. I looked down and there lying on the table were, none the less, her car keys( now if you guys know me and have heard the story or were actually there to experience it, me and a few of our other teen girls were left in Mrs. A's van while out Soul winning and she left her keys. Well I decided to get in the drivers seat, start the car and move it. she started back towards the car and as she would get closer I would get further away I finally let her in and removed myself from the drivers seat.) [Sooo you can see why these car keys were soo thrilling to me] as Mrs. A. Turned the corner for the bathroom we all just stare at the keys and simutaneously say "Lets go". I grabbed the keys soo fast I was out of my seat without realizing I was up. Mrs. A. Apparently heard us and was chasing me out of mcd's and had my wrist before I could fully make it across the parking lot to her van. We went back inside and I finished my icecream. Mrs. A. took her keys and went to the bathroom. We all hid in the corner under a table and when she came back out we were nowhere to be found, but of course she wouldn't know that because she didn't even bother looking for us. She simply got in her van and left. We got up and went around the side and started to walk home towards the car wash and butcher shop. We got half way across the parking lot and she started rolling out of the car wash. we darted for the door, got inside and went out the front went through the CVS parking lot, across Starbucks and past Englebrechts. As we got to the field behind the Putt putt center Mrs. A. called, "Mom there's someone in the house!! Mom!! There taking Sarah!!!!! (Taken[She obviously knew we were joking]) but yeah she said meet me at the Castle field. As we saw her van we started running for it, Only to find that we were fenced in. So we had to climb over this huge fence. Mrs. A. got out to help us over. Surprizingly I was the first one over then Autumn as Mrs. A was recording Sarah climbing over the fence, Autumn and I got into the van and once again She left the keys in the van. I climbed into the drivers seat and put the van in reverse began backing up and she looked like she was ready to kill me haha. I took the passenger side seat and we began heading to Sarah's house. on the way I hung my head out the window, the breeze felt nice. as we neared the houses Mrs. A. said "be care you might hit your head on a tree or something" next thing I know there this branch of leave whipping through my hair. We dropped Sarah off and began heading home. "Well It's been fun, I had a great time" Mrs.A. Slows the van in front of the Castle football field and told us to be quite..........Shhhhh... Do you hear that? What? "I know what were gonna do."She replied in a mischievious voice. "What?" "Were gonna go play in the sprinklers" She puts the car in park and we all got out and ran down the bleachers, Pulled our shoes off and ran through the Castle football field sprinklers after about 15 minutes of doing so I for some reason tripped over the grass(as if thats even possible) I looked and saw that the grass was in little squares. I say "Hey I've got an Idea, Lets steal their grass!!!!!" Obviously joking. But yeah we finished up getting soaked and dancing in the sprinklers, we hopped in the back of the van and dangled our feet. Got back to the house walked in and saw that pastor was still up. He asked "Where have you been? and why are you all soaked? I ran to the bathroom and jumped (fully dressed) in the shower with Autumn. We talked about youth conference and life and the night. Got out, dried off, and hit the bed.
Was Deffinantly the most fun Ive had in a while
Thank you. It was great.

5 comments:

Mike Giardino said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would make a great short film... i feel so full of... creative fun stuff. hmmmmmm that didn't come out the way i wanted it.
Anywho i'm glad your oot and aboot again. ttyl

Haley Jo. said...

Yeah I'd like to see that. Haha. but yeah Ive been feeling a little better here lately. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

that was so much fun but lets see you left some stuff out!!!! lol we wil not say!
autumn

Haley Jo. said...

Haha. There's probablly a really behind me leaving them out. You're not the only one that checks my blog. Sarah's dad does, other church members, and just random people. haha they would die if they knew EVeryTHing. haha.

Anonymous said...

yes they would!! muuullllaaahh!!
autumn