Thursday, November 5, 2009

A spiritual journey.

A Spiritual Journey.

We often times get too distracted by the things of this day and age. We many times devote our time to the things of this world; Texting, television, internet, video games, boyfriends or girlfriends, music, and other idols of this world. We too many times forget that none of these things matter. They wont amount to anything when it's all said and done. God wants to know just how far you'll go to find him, how much you care about him to put these worldly things aside and spend time with him.

This is what I've decided to do. I'm going to put my worldly things aside and do whatever it takes to find, grasp ahold of, and get closer to God. I won't give up and I won't give way to anything or anyone that tries to hold me back.

No comments: